Corona Virus Update
Knead Massage & Natural Therapies is committed to ensuring we do the utmost to look after our clients and yoga students during this time.
We have implemented the following measures.
- We request all clients to wash their hands and use hand sanitiser before and after treatment
- We have hand sanitiser in the wash rooms, and in every room of the clinic
- If anyone has symptoms of cold or flu we ask that they not book in with us for two weeks
- If anyone has been overseas or come into contact with someone who has we request they not book with us for two weeks.
- We screen all of our new clients
- Our therapists clean down touchpoints in the clinic such as door handles, benchtops and common areas multiple times per day
- We clean down the reception desk and phone multiple times a day
- All therapists wash hands before and after treatment and make use of sanitiser
- We have reviewed all of our hygiene best practices.
- Yoga mats are cleaned before and after use
- Therapists are making use of hand sanitiser on the way to and from work especially if they use public transport
We are committed to providing a professional and high standard of service across both yoga and massage. If you have any questions regarding our measures please contact us. We look forward to seeing you in our clinic soon.
The team at Knead